STOCKTON- A family in north Stockton says they put in an order to have their home sprayed for pests this last Saturday July 11th. They were told by Clark Pest Control company to put their dog in a cage so their technician could access the backyard. When they returned home they found their dog dead in the cage. Not knowing what happened they reviewed the video which they say shows the technician spraying their dog. When reviewing the video the technician can be seen definitely spraying in close proximity to the dog although zooming in it’s hard to see where all the poison goes because of lighting. What they say is clear is that their dog was alive as can be seen and heard barking in the video and 45 minutes after the technician sprays near it, the dog is dead.
They report reaching out to Clark but receiving no answer.